Beat bloat and discomfort with the scientifically proven, easy-to-follow, low-FODMAP plan.
There are a lot of myths about beating stomach bloat and getting a flat tummy, but the FODMAP approach has been scientifically proven to work for both. FODMAPs are sugars found in certain foods that can be hard to digest, and can cause discomfort, gas, and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) symptoms. Some of the most nutritious foods around are high in these sugars, frustrating people who eat well but still have tummy issues. Apples, garlic, onions, beans, dairy, bread, and cereals are on that list. It may sound complicated or far-fetched but the many converts who have tried the science-supported diet swear by it. In addition to useful everyday advice, the book includes:
- The differences and similarities between this diet and a gluten-free diet
- 7-day sample menu plan with recipes
- Simple and easy recipes for the basic items you need to adapt to fit into the low-FODMAP diet, including staples like salad dressing, marinade, and dips
- Clear explanations for the science behind the low-FODMAP diet and why it works
40 color photographs
- Healthy Gut Flat Stomach The Fast and Easy Low Fodmap Diet Plan