Craving for some milkshakes but afraid to get off track with your diet? Don’t worry! You can now make your own cold and dreamy shakes that are equally delicious and totally guilt-free milkshakes at home.
1 cup of water
1 cup of milk
6 strawberries, chopped
10 ice cubes
6 ounces of strawberry crush
– Add water, milk and strawberry crush to the blender jar. Blend for a minute.
– Then add ice cubes and strawberries, blend again and serve the yummy strawberry milkshake.
Corn Cereal Milkshake
– Soak the cereals in the hot milk for 30 minutes.
– Strain and then freeze in an ice cube tray.
– Blend the milk cubes. Serve immediately.
Vanilla and Cherry Milkshake
2 cups of milk
¼th cup of crushed almonds
1 Tbsp of vanilla extract
1 cup of frozen cherries, pitted
– In a blender jar, add all the ingredients. Churn until smooth.
– Pour into tall glasses and serve chilled.
½ cup Vanilla or Oreo flavored Frozen Yogurt
1 cup Almond Milk
1 scoop of Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder
Dash of Vanilla Extract and Sea Salt (optional but brings out flavor!)
Optional: extra oreo, a cherry, and whipped cream for crumble topping
– Blend all ingredients in blender. Add ice if needed for a thicker consistency and blend again.
– Crumble another oreo on top and mix in if desired.
Vanilla Banana Milkshake
2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
1 cup milk
4 tsp vanilla extract
-Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
-Be sure to give it a good blend, mixing for longer makes it creamier.
-Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
People do not actually realize the nutritive value of milkshakes. … a nutrient that our digestive, excretory, and even the cardiovascular system greatly benefit. 🙂 🙂